UP' recovery socks
The socks are worn after physical exertion, during the recovery phase (minimum of 2 hours).
- Regressive compression inspired by our medical expertise, with the strongest compression around the ankle, reducing as the sleeve rises up the calf to beneath the knee. Helps to oxygenate the muscles, slow the appearance of cramps and enable quicker recovery between sessions.
- Wear during the recovery phase for at least 2 hours. It enables easier recovery between sessions. Also recommended for long travelling to reduce the sensation of heavy legs.
- Breathable bacteriostatic fabric to protect the skin against the development of bacteria and odours.
- Anatomical pre-shaping of the calf to make them easier to pull on. Flat seams for greater comfort.
- Feeling of coolness, thanks to menthol-fragranced micro-encapsulation (lasts for around 10 washes)
- Made in France
- 4 sizes depends on ankle circumference
- 1 length, 1 shoe size (Men 38-46 / Women 36-42)
- Composition : 86% Polyamide / 14% Elastane