The eFOLDi Lite is the worlds lightest, most compact, folding mobility scooter.
The eFOLDI Lite, is the winner of the British Invention of the Year, the eFOLDi Lite is a revolutionary new folding mobility scooter that is much smaller, lighter and easier to use than anything similar on the market.
Thanks to a newly designed magnesium alloy body, the frame is 30% lighter while providing greater strength. Equipped with a more efficient battery design, weighing just 15kg complete with battery and wheels!
- Total Weight: 15 kg, strong and lightweight magnesium alloy body
- Carry Weight without battery and rear wheels: 12 kg.
- Portability: Folds into a small suitcase measuring 62 x 53 x 31cm
- Carry Load & Turning radius: Up to 120 kg and 1.0 meter turn
- Range & Speed: Up to 22 km on a single charge & max of 6 km/h
- Climb: 1 in 5 gradient with an electromagnetic brake system
- Battery & Motor: 24V 10Ah Supreme Li-ion battery and 180W high torque hub-motor
- Charging Time: 5½ hours with Standard Charger, and 1½ hours with Quick Charger
Operating the eFOLDi Lite is simple. To unfold, just open one latch , release a pin and roll it out. Users of any age can master it within minutes of practice. And it is just as easy to drive
Please watch the videos below to see how easy it is to fold and unfold and store in car
Contact us for more information.
YOUR MOBILITY MATTERS!